As we are cooped indoors once again, it’s getting hard to keep my little one engaged and happy. I’m sure it’s a common woe that all mommies are facing right now, so I have this simple secret to get your little boy or girl to work and give them something healthy and delicious to gorge on as well. So, I decided to do it by making Chocolate Cookies together.
Here’s the recipe of my favourite Chocolate Cookies- super simple and something you can bake with the ingredients you have at home. I don’t feel guilty about letting my son relish these cookies because they load the goodness of the healthiest ingredients. Find more recipes here.
Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 large bowl All-purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together the softened butter and sugar to form a smooth paste with no lumps.
- Add the eggs and blend well for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, mix all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add chopped walnuts and mix.
- Add vanilla extract to the butter-sugar-egg mix and fold in the flour mixture. Blend together to form a smooth paste.
- Pour spoonful on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve.
Enjoy these delicious cookies anytime!
Baking these Chocolate Cookies is like a fun family thing and I’m going to do it often. Hope you will enjoy it too. Happy Baking!