Now that the lockdown season is extended and we are back in our homes, going out for our regular brunches is still a distant dream. So here I am, looking for ways to bring my favourite brunch right on my dining table and that’s why I made this Smashed Avocado & Egg sourdough toast. Since I’m working from home, all my recipes have to be easy and I prefer ones that can be put together with the ingredients that are available in my pantry. But I never compromise with taste and health- just want the best of both!
This Smashed Avocado & Egg sourdough toast recipe is packed with great taste and good health, along with the ease of being ready in minutes. Let me share it with you and I’m sure you will love it as much as I do.
Smashed Avocado & Egg on Sourdough Toast
- Sourdough Bread
- Avocado & Lime Smash
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Poached Egg
- Chilli Flakes
- Black Pepper
- Toasted Pinenuts
- Toast the sourdough bread.
- Spread the avocado and lime smash generously onto the toast.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta over the toast.
- Top it with a poached egg.
- Sprinkle some freshly cracked black pepper and chilli flakes.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts for that extra crunch.
Serve with fresh orange juice and have a restaurant-style brunch at home. Do try this simple and scrumptious dish and share your experience.