I love wearing subtle makeup with outfits as it sometimes helps in balancing the outfit. Here is another one of those effortless looks that is well-suited for most of the days, I did this makeup for a fancy dress do I went to last weekend in run upto Christmas. It is based on my favourite style where I have my skin looking dewy and supple, my eyes highlighted and striking, and my lips matching the outfit.
For this particular occasion, I went in for demure smokey eyes, complemented by matt red lip colour. Since I wanted to achieve a radiant, glowing look with the stand-out feature being the eyes and the makeup accents drawing upon colours from the dress, this seemed to be the perfect combination.
I hope you all enjoyed my Miss Santa Christmas Outfit, if not do head to the post now. Would love to hear your views on it!
Products used for this look
- Mac Prep + Prime
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Foundation with SPF 15 (Review coming soon)
- Clinique Blended face powder sheer
- Mac Groundwork Paint Pot
- Loreal Super Liner Gel Inteza in Black
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Pallete (Sin, Creep & Hustle)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Mascara
- Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless coverage concealer
- Clinique Concealer (currently discountined)
Any questions you might have on makeup looks, dont hesitate to leave comments below.