All will love this vegan Grilled Cauliflower Steaks, a super healthy and quick recipe. Ready in minutes, it is a perfect snack and is even ideal for lunch or dinner. Perfectly marinated cauliflower, grilled to perfection and topped with lemon juice, I bet this will be your new all-time favourite recipe. Find more healthy recipes here.
Knowing about the health benefits of cauliflower, I have made it a point to try it’s new and healthy recipes now and then. And since the time I tried that delicious Low-fat Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta, and I have become even more obsessed with this super yummy vegetable. The other reason why I am always looking for such wholesome and delicious recipes is that they are a great way to get my son to eat veggies that he won’t usually eat. Enough talking, let’s begin with the recipe now.
Vegan Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- Grilling Machine
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 minced Garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Tandoori masala
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp Peri-peri sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- Black pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chop the cauliflower into thick steak like pieces
- In a small bowl, add oil, minced garlic, tandoori masala, pepper seasoning, chilli powder, peri-peri sauce and mix.
- Marinate the chopped cauliflower nicely with the mixture.
- After marinating one side, turn the cauliflower and repeat the process.
- Once both the sides are marinated, add black pepper and salt as per taste.
- Grill in a grilling machine until cauliflower steaks are tender.
- After the cauliflower has grilled to taste, take it out on a plate and drizzle lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander, cherry tomatoes and serve.
Do try out this recipe and let me know how it turned out and stay tuned for more healthy and lip-smacking recipes.