If you are a regular follower to the blog, you would know by now that I love my subtle no makeup looks a lot, and for the day time mostly you would see me more often than not repeating the less is more Mantra! Well but for this one I have gone a tiny bit over the top, if I must say so 😉 and why not it was Fashion Week and it only happens twice so I did have some, getting a bit overboard with my makeup. I had lots of people pinging me for close-up images and makeup-breakdown for the days I was there, and here is a makeup breakdown of my Day 3 at London Fashion Week. I hope you like it. Please do leave a comment below, in case you have any questions that you would like me to answer regarding your makeup query or this specific look. I love to talking to all my readers whenever I get the chance.
Products used for this look are:
- Mac Strobe Cream
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Foundation with SPF 15
- DIOR Diorskin Nude AIR Loose Powder
- Mac Groundwork Paint Pot
- Benefit Magic Ink Eyeliner in JetBlack
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Pallete (Sin, Creep & Hustle)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm – Plushest Punch
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless coverage concealer
All Under 10 Products – well that is pretty cool isn’t it!