We all love long and healthy hair. Don’t we, and here is all will need to know to make sure you get the hairs you desire and also combat hair fall. If you are facing the same issue, then here are simple remedies that will solve your problem. Adopt these easy practices in your daily routine and get remarkable results:
- Trim : Are you missing your haircut appointments in anticipation that your hair will grow? This is incorrect. Frequent trims will make your hair grow faster because trimming chops off the dead hair and eliminates split ends. Get rid of split ends as they are one of the major causes of hair breakage.
- Brush before Bed: Brush your hair before you go to sleep at night. This is a vital trick for hair regrowth. Comb your hair well with a boar bristle brush around the scalp. This will help to evenly spread the natural oil on the hair and keep it moisturized throughout the night.
- Wash with Care: Manage the delicate tresses with care while washing. It is advisable to comb them before a wash. Do not wash them daily. Shampoo them two or three times a week and use conditioner, too. Never use very hot water for washing your hair and always rinse it with cold water. Do not wrap wet hair in a towel. Dry them softly. Finally, comb them once dried.
- Oil and Massage: One of the best home remedies for hair regrowth is to oil your scalp and keep it healthy. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E and omega-9 fatty acids, which are essential to boost hair growth. Mix castor oil with coconut, lavender, almond, or rosemary oil and warm it to get the best results. Massage the scalp thoroughly and wash it after leaving the oil for around 45 minutes.
- Flip the Hair: Flip all the hair in front and face towards the ground. Stay there for a couple of minutes. Follow this every day. It will enhance the circulation and promote faster hair.
- Change the Pillowcase: Do you see a lot of hair on your pillow in the morning? Changing the pillowcase is a good hair fall treatment. Use a satin or a silk pillowcase. It avoids tangles and friction, and thus reduces breakage.
- Do Not Over-style: Styling and heating tools damage the hair strands and restrict hair growth. Reduce the frequency of usage. Do not set the heating tool at a high temperature. If you are using a blow-dryer, then ensure that you coat your hair with a protective styler.
Now you know how to increase hair growth naturally. Follow these steps every day and fulfil your dream of having long and healthy hair. Find more hair care tips at www.rewardme.in