Love looking your best, but have no time to keep up with new, fab beauty mantras? Here’s the Top 10 tips that’ll help you look your best and take care of your eyes!
For Your Eyes
- Use a high-quality eye cream every night to lighten dark circles and prevent wrinkles.
- Keep a gel-based eye-mask handy for those days when your eyes are puffy. Chill and apply for 10-15 minutes for instant improvement.
- Apply castor oil or olive oil on your eyelids before sleeping for longer, thicker eyelashes.
- Go in for eye makeup comprising of more natural ingredients – eyes are very sensitive, so best not lavish them with too many chemicals.
- Keep your eyes well-lubricated using mild eye drops on a daily basis.
- Do not rub your eyes too often – those delicate beauties are not meant for rough handling.
- Always wear your sunglasses when out in the sun.
- When applying sunscreen, make sure to cover the under-eye region as well.
- Be gentle and careful when curling your eyelashes; do not tug or pull at the curler, your lashes can do without the brutal treatment.
- Be most thorough while removing eye-makeup. Always use either a specialised product or a solution of water and olive oil for the purpose – only rinsing with water leaves residue behind.