There are tons of reasons to wait for spring/summer. One of most awaited reason is the fashion week, which brings the essence of spring to our wardrobes every year. This season we have seen a bunch of new trends like puffy shirts and the cold shoulder making their way through the runaway. Check the top 5 spring/summer trends for 2016 and stock up on these styles to stay fashionable this season.
1. Cold Shoulders: The shoulder cutouts and off shoulders are everywhere, from the runaway to the red carpet. This breezy style can be seen in tops, western dresses for women, denim pieces and more. This makes it a perfect outfit for a brunch, backyard BBQ or even a date night.
2. Pleats: Pleats are huge this season. The delicate knife pleats trending this season are ultra feminine and romantic. Micro pleats are spring essentials and a great option for travelling. A printed micro pleated midi skirt can be paired with a formal shirt for work, whereas, a metallic skirt can be paired with simple jumper for a dinner.
3. Fringe: The trend started last spring and continued this fall, looks like the fringe is here to stay. This flirty trim is not just popular on accessories but can also be seen on edges of western dresses for women, jackets, lining skirts and shorts.
4. Orange: Orange is the new black this season. Expect to see a ton of dresses, pants, tops and skirts in a variety of orange shades. A floor or calf length orange dress for woman is in this season. You can pair it with chunky flats or sandals in neutral shades like beige or white.
5. Lingerie: The lingerie inspired pieces are not just for the bedroom anymore. Designers like Givenchy, Calvin Klein and Alexander Wang have created elegant silhouettes which look effortlessly sexy on your day out in the sun. A lacy slip on dresses can be paired with edgy boots for an unconventional look.
Which trends would you be sporting this season? Comment and let me know.
This post was sponsored by Etashee.com with a link