Blemishes, Pigmentation, Dark circles are no woman’s best friend. That’s where concealers come in. They make flawless skin possible by brightening your skin, hiding your acne, pigmentation and dark circles. Concealers give a good finish if applied before your foundation. Dab a little product where required and blend well for a flawless look.Today I will be reviewing the URBAN DECAY NAKED CONCEALER which I recently came across. The URBAN DECAY NAKED CONCEALER is a high coverage weightless concealer which gives a luminous, demi-matte finish.
I use a concealer to cover up my pigmentation around the lip area and under my eyes. I opted for a shade lighter than my other concealers and found that it works well for both, my eyes and around the lip pigmentation. Also, a lighter shade of concealer can double up as a brow or cheek bone highlighter to enhance your features.Pros
- Weightless, but provides a full coverage
- Covers scars, redness, dark circles and pigmentation well.
- A lighter shade of the urban decay concealer can also double up as a highlighter to give a good glow to your face.
- Product comes with an applicator; you can either dab on dots of the product or apply more with the wand.
- No Parabens
- The product settles into the fine lines around my under eye and forms creases. To avoid this, I make sure that I don’t use too much product around my under eye and really blend it well into my skin.
- Little on the expensive side
- The applicator tends to pick up too much product.
Final Thoughts: It’s a good product if you want a medium coverage which gives a more natural look.