Love looking your best, but have no time to keep up with new, fab beauty mantras? Here’s the Top 10 tips that’ll help you look your best and take care of your skin!
For Your Skin
- Always wear sunscreen when stepping out during the day, regardless of whether it’s sunny or not.
- Don’t not skip your CTM routine – ideally you should do it twice a day.
- Keep a pack of wet wipes handy at all times; you never know when dirt, pollution and sweat may get you!
- Never go to bed with makeup on – worst rookie mistake.
- Use a serum to improve your skin. Choose one based on your skin type and treatment required.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week using a gentle yet effective exfoliating face-wash.
- Do not use facial scrubs more than twice a week – you don’t want to irritate your pores and suffer a breakout.
- Avoid sharing skin products with anyone (no matter how much you love them!).
- Difficult as it may be, refrain from picking on any acne, blackheads, whiteheads or lesions that appear on your skin
– you don’t want them scars and marks!
- Go in for a facial/clean-up/skin therapy once every fortnight.
Subscribe to the blog now – to follow the series of Top 10 Tips Coming your way!