Love looking your best, but have no time to keep up with new, fab beauty mantras? Here’s the Top 10 tips that’ll help you look your best and take care of your hairs!
For Your Hair
- Always shampoo and condition your hair for maintaining optimal quality and texture. If worried about slathering on too many chemicals, go in for herbal products.
- Do not skimp on heat protection before blow-drying and/or styling hair with heated irons. Heat protection products are expensive, yes, but worth every penny in terms of keeping hair healthy.
- Apply a homemade hair mask once every week. Find a recipe suited to your hair quality and scalp condition.
- Do not brush your hair too often – your grandma’s advice of 100 strokes each night may actually harm hair and the follicles.
- On a windy day, cover your hair with some headgear or keep it tied to prevent tangling and knots.
- Serums and leave-in conditioners can improve hair quality significantly, especially when it comes to dry hair.
- If your hair gets too oily and you don’t have time for a wash, sprinkle some baby powder on your locks – it will soak the oil up instantly.
- To remove split ends without going in for a haircut, twist your hair and inspect the strands that protrude outwards – they are usually the split ends. Get chopping!