Healthy eating is something that I bet we all want, but sometimes we fail either because of our busy schedules, or we find it’s too much work to stick to a meal plan & cook it every time. Find quick, easy & healthy recipes here.
I have been there, and it feels like there is a constant battle between the cravings and the need to eat healthily, and eventually, I fail and give up. I can’t even recall since when I have been trying to get on track with my eating habits, it goes well for a few days and then before I even know it, I am back to square one. The same thing happened this time, but just when I was about to give up, Press London came as a blessing and introduced me to their 28 days healthy meal plan.
I had heard of Press London’s meal plan before and even thought of giving it a try, but I never got to it. I like my food fresh, and I am not a big fan of packaged food; that’s why I was a bit sceptical before giving their meal plan a try. Now that I’ve tried their meal plan, I will share my experience with you all.
About Press London & 28 Days Meal Plan
Press London is a UK food & juice company. They have 100% plant-based foods & cold-pressed juices to help people live happier, balanced lives.
They have100% plant-based meal plans that are customised to hit all of our body’s macronutrient targets. The meals are nutritionist-designed, chef-prepared, and all plans have little but frequent meals & juices throughout the day to keep us full. Every 28 days plan comes with a set of smart scales, giving us the ability to track our weight and body fat %, muscle mass, total body water %, visceral fat, and an overall physique rating. Once the meal plan is selected that suits us the best, it is delivered every week.
The first step before choosing the perfect meal plan is to calculate the calories our body needs daily. The system asks for height, age, gender, weight, exercise routine and based on that calculates our daily calorie intake. And then, we decide what we want to achieve, if we wish to lose weight, build healthy eating habits, or feel more active. Once we have our calorie count and are clear on what we want from their meal plan, it is now time to select the meal plan.
My Goal and Meal Plan
I wanted to build healthy eating habits and switch to clean, plant-based eating with the Press London’s meal plan. I have always struggled with eating clean, so I thought the 28 days plan is a good way of getting used to it.
So, this is what my meal plan for the day looked like:
- 07:00 AM – I used to start my day with their cold-pressed daily celery juice.
- 08:00 AM – For breakfast, I had a smoothie. There were different smoothies for each day, Green Smoothie, Berry Smoothie and Creamy Smoothie. They send all the ingredients for the smoothie, all one has to do is put them in a blender and blend.
- 11:00 AM – It was now time for the morning snack, for which I had their Lean Green & Ginger Shot. Their Ginger Shot can either be had straight from the bottle or with a cup of hot water. I had it with water.
- 01:00 PM – Lunch consisted of their plant-based, super soup and protein bread. There were different soups for each day, Balance soup, Glow soup, Pea & Mint soup and Refuel Soup. I had to pour the soup in a bowl, heat it for some time, and ready.
- 04:00 PM – For an evening snack, I had their MisFits Protein Bar.
- 08:00 PM – Dinner consisted of their chef-prepared meals. For each day, there were different meals, Coconut curry, Mac & Greens and Vegan Chilli.
My Experience with Press 28 Days Meal Plan
I am happy to say that Press London has impressed me with their service and meals. Their meal plan comes with a chart telling you what to have when, it is super-easy to follow. The delivery of the meals was done on time every week, and the meals were delicious & fulfilling. Just after trying their meal plan for one week, I could see the changes. I felt more energetic, fresh and healthy. Although weight-loss was never one of my goals, I have still managed to lose a bit of weight. After being on their meal plan for three weeks, I have lost around 3 pounds.
The meal plan has made it easier for me to stay in alignment with my healthy eating goal and I haven’t gone off track even once. It has saved me so much time on the meal preparations in the past few weeks, and I feel like I have more time for myself now. Press London lives up to the claims they make and serve plant-based, nutritionist-designed and chef-prepared meals that are delicious..
If you also want to switch to healthy eating and a plant-based diet, then you should try Press London’s 28 Days Meal Plan. I am sure you’ll love it just like I did and would be happy to eat clean, wholesome food and be on track with your health goals.