Eating healthy and clean is not something you accomplish in a day. You have to work towards it daily, taking baby steps every day. In my journey of eating healthy, sugar has been one of my biggest enemies. I can resist anything, but when it comes to sweets, I give in. Sweets are my weakness, and I like having something sweet to snack on between meals, but consuming so much sugar is not suitable for health. That’s why I am thankful for these Protein Date Energy Balls. Check out more healthy & delicious recipes here.
Filled with the goodness of dates, pecan nuts, & coconut, these balls are perfect for the times when those sweet cravings hit, and I promise you won’t even feel guilty. The protein in the pecans will help boost your energy, and the dates will give these balls that natural sweetness. These balls will provide you with lasting energy, keep you full for a long time, and you’ll save the money you spend on unwanted, unhealthy snacks. So, it’s a win-win situation. These Protein Date Energy Balls are also perfect for Navratri fasting.
Protein Date Energy Balls
- 1 cup Dates without seeds
- 1 cup Pecan nuts
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Grated Coconut
- Soak the dates in warm water for 10 minutes until they become soft.
- In a blender, add pecan nuts, soaked dates, a pinch of salt, and blend to get a sticky mixture.
- Scoop out some mixture and roll it into small balls using your hands.
- Roll the balls in grated coconut, pressing them gently until they are covered nicely.
- Refrigerate the balls for 10 minutes.
- Your Healthy Date Balls are ready, sit back, and enjoy!
- You can store these Date balls in an airtight container for later.
- It is a perfect mid-meal and tea time snack.
- You can also use other nuts like walnuts, instead of pecan nuts.
I hope you liked this Healthy Date balls recipe. Do try try them and I bet you’ll love them as much as I do.