Wishing you all a Wonderful start to 2017. my first post of the year – with an advice for how you can get lead a healthy and happier life by following those 10 simple tips. So, Here’s the Top 10 tips from me For a Healthy, Happier You!
My first post of the year, is an advice for how you can get lead a healthy and happier life by following those 10 simple tips. So, Here’s the Top 10 tips from me For a Healthy, Happier You!
For A Healthy, Happy You
- Wear only those clothes that make you happy and you are comfortable in. If you are conscious and/or figety in an outfit, it won’t look good, no matter how stylish it is.
- Follow only those fashion trends that appeal to you and fit within your budget. Remember, the classics can look equally glamorous if you wear them right.
- Walk with your back straight and head held high. You cannot make a good impression with bad posture.
- Every once in a while, go for a day or night out just with your girls – a little bit of gossiping and a dose of laughter can do wonders for the mind.
- Do not let others’ opinion on your clothes, body or hair matter. You must strive to make yourself
- Pamper yourself with a day full of luxurious beauty treatments every once in a while – it will leave you fresh and in high spirits for sure.
- Keep your wardrobe, dresser and shoe closet well-organized – your fashion woes are sure to get halved when everything is clutter-free.
- If your mind is completely fixated on a dress or heels or perfume, buy it even if it isn’t within your budget. Reduce your other expenses to make up for the deficit, and revel in the satisfaction of having that one thing you couldn’t get your mind off of.
- Put extra effort into your appearance if you’re having a bad day. Looking good can lift your spirit immensely, and of course, compliments pouring in will make you happier.
- Always wear a fragrance that you really, really like. When you smell good, you are sure to be in a better mood.
- Most importantly, smile as much as possible – it is the only accessory that costs nothing.