Love looking your best, but have no time to keep up with new, fab beauty & fashion mantras? Here’s the Top 10 tips that’ll help you look your best and take care of your healthy!
For Your Body
- Drink plenty of water for keeping your skin, hair and body healthy.
- Eat a healthy diet that is low on fats and simple carbs, and rich in proteins and micronutrients.
- Exercise in some form or the other at least 4-5 times a week. Find what physical activity you most enjoy, be it swimming, cycling, dancing, gymming or something else; take time out to perform it with regularity.
- Add more and more antioxidants to your diet for anti-ageing, metabolism-regulating and general health benefits.
- Moisturise your body with light, refreshing products in the summertime and thick body butter in the winter season.
- Make sure you do not have body hair when wearing short dresses, sleeveless clothes or midriff-bearing outfits.
- Always wear perfume and body deodorant – BO is such a turn-off.
- Exfoliating body skin on a weekly basis is crucial for removing dead skin. Prepare a scrub suited to your skin type at home and if you don’t have the time, go in for a store-bought product.
- If you have cellulite, dry brush affected areas before bathing on a routine basis.
- Go in for a body massage whenever possible to relax taut muscles and increase blood circulation across your body.