I have missed doing these posts for a while now and thought I must share with you all, the goodies that go into my make-up bag. So here’s a sneak peak into what all is part of my daily make-up regime this month. You can keep watching this space for updates next month, and you’ll know how things change from one month to the next!
- Face Wipes – To wipe or clean makeup, or any unforeseen messes made that need to be fixed.
- Sunscreen – To apply if it’s really sunny out there, for protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Mascara – I tend to touch up my mascara sometimes as it helps to make the eyes look bigger and brighter.
- Prep + Prime Powder – To blot away shine from face sometime post midday.
- Powder Brush – A brush to apply the Pressed Powder evenly and quickly.
- Lip Colour – My current lip colour is …… , it’s a matte finish lipstick that gives deep, rich pigmentation and great lasting power.
- Lip Balm – To provide moisturisation to the lips, when they get dry.
- Hair Brush – To fix the fly-aways and get my hair looking tame, smooth and shiny again.
- Blush – I reapply blush at midday again sometimes, to bring colour and brightness back into face and avoid ending up with tired looking skin.
- Blush Brush – This is one of my favourite make-up tools. It helps to apply blush in a way that brings a healthy flush to the face and blends it well with the base makeup.
Come back next month to get insight into my december Make-up Bag! Subscribe to the blog or follow us on facebook to catch all the action in time.