I am sure everyone loves a good, creamy alfredo pasta sauce. I personally can never get enough of it. It’s smooth, buttery, and rich texture always leaves me wanting for more. But since I try to incorporate healthy eating in my lifestyle as much as possible, the traditional recipe just doesn’t fit in. So, I thought why not find a way in which I can enjoy alfredo pasta and not worry about the calories at all. That’s how I discovered this low-fat vegan cauliflower alfredo sauce recipe. You can find more healthy recipes here.
To be honest, I was a little skeptical about this recipe at first, but once I made it all my doubts vanished instantly. Believe me, when I say this, it’s as good as the original alfredo sauce, just more healthy & less heavy and you just need 15 minutes to make it. I am so excited to find this alternative for alfredo sauce, that I couldn’t resist sharing it with you all.
Low Fat Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Recipe
- 1 bowl Boiled Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Sautéed Garlic with Olive Oil
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Pasta Water
- Salt to taste
- Put the boiled cauliflower, sautéed garlic with olive oil, almond milk, and pasta water in a blending jar.
- After you are done adding all the ingredients in the blending jar, put the lid on, and blend all the ingredients to get a smooth paste.
- Once you get your desired consistency, add salt as per your taste.
- Now that your Low Fat Vegan Alfredo sauce is ready, mix it with boiled pasta of your choice, garnish with nuts & coriander and enjoy.
- You can use this sauce as a dip and as a sandwich spread.
- Cauliflower is 92% water and water-rich foods help in weight loss, so this recipe is perfect if you are trying to lose weight.
Try this sauce for your next meal and don’t forget to tell me how it turned out.