Finding the perfect gift for your girl may be a little difficult. You need to find a gift which is romantic and makes her feel special. If you are worried about what to get this V-day then this post is a great read for you. Some of the items in this list might be a little cliché, but it’s the day for being all clichéd and drunk in love. So if you want to earn the best boyfriend title then here are some amazing gifting ideas for your valentine which will make her feel really special. And dont worry remember the policy “Old is Gold”
1. Roses & Chocolates are given when it comes to Valentine’s Day. It’s like having turkey for thanks giving or a tree for Christmas. You can never go wrong with a box of her favorite chocolate and a bouquet of roses or even a single stem of a red rose is romantic. Brownie points if you surprise her with one of these on her bedside table before she wakes up.
2. Perfume: If your girl is obsessed with really good smelling bath and body products and she has a whole drawer of fragrances and perfumes then giving her a good perfume to add to her collection is a perfect gift. I recently tired the Jimmy Choo L’Eau and I like the fruity yet musky tones in the perfume. It’s a very sensual fragrance which is great for a night wear.
3. Jewelry is a great gift for every woman. Step up your gifting game by gifting your girl a unique piece of jewelry she can hold onto. An elegant pearl necklace, statement cocktail rings, delicate drop earrings, or a bracelet is something which she will appreciate. But finding the right jewelry can get a little challenging. Adore by the Swarovski group has come up with a new collection of some timeless classic pieces which are truly stunning. With colorful crystals and natural pearls the designs are refined and eclectic.
4. Wine: Make the evening romantic by cooking a meal at home and opening a fine bottle of red wine with some light music in the background. If you aren’t into cooking then you can always go out for dinner and the get a bottle of wine on your way back home and snuggle up near the fire or get cozy and watch your favorite movies. It a perfect romantic evening you can plan. Plus red wine also has aphrodisiac properties.
5. Candles: If you are planning to spend the night in, then candles would be a great gift. Light up a few scented candles around the house and get a bouquet of long stem roses with a bottle of wine, box of chocolates and have your own date night at home. Don’t worry about going to different places to pick up all these gifts. Marks & Spencer’s stocks all of these gifts during Valentine’s Day, so it’s a one stop shop for you.
Apart from the gifts, you can also plan a special evening by taking her to her favorite place for dinner which has a special Valentine’s Day event or go for a romantic movie and a walk in the park after. There are millions of ways you can make your Valentine feel special. These are just a few ideas which can help you make her feel special and loved.
Image Details –
- Jewellery by Adore by the Swarovski group
- Perfume by Jimmy Choo
- Wine – Rose Brut – Marks & Spencer
- Chocolates & Roses – Marks & Spencer
- Candle – Marks & Spencer
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments below