Love looking your best, but have no time to keep up with new, fab beauty & fashion mantras? Here’s the Top 10 tips that’ll help you look your best and take care of your outfit style!
For Your Outfit
- Always dress for the occasion – there is nothing as off-putting as an inappropriately dressed person.
- Do not wear clothes that are not ironed and thus wrinkly. The fashion police will get you!
- Go in for styles that flatter your body shape; following fashion trends blindly is simply silly.
- Make sure you wardrobe has all the staples – an LBD, well-fitted denims, leggings, linen pants, plain-white-tee, boyfriend-shirt and pencil skirt.
- Wear underclothing that is suitable for the kind of outfit you have on. You should own at least one halter bra, one staples bra and some no-show panties so almost all outfits are taken care of.
- Try and get used to wearing heels – they give you height, good posture and much confidence.
- Unless you are purposely going in for an OTT look, match clothing in a balanced way. If your top is printed/embellished/styled, wear a plain bottom. If your bottom-wear is fancy, keep the top simple.
- As far as possible, try out clothes before buying. Outfits don’t always look the same on people as they do on mannequins.
- Do not treat leggings as pants!
- Always wear clothes in colours, shapes and styles that make you happy. Keep in mind, your clothes are a reflection of your personality!