The holiday season is upon us and that calls for some shopping! I’m the kind of person who hunts for excuses to go out and explore the world of buyable things. And vacations are a pretty solid reason, so I’m quite excited around this time every year.
Mostly, I already have a wishlist prepared before the shopping spree begins. It helps me keep track of exactly what I want/need so I don’t get too carried away. It’s actually a great way to prevent too many impulse purchases and exceed my budget. So here’s what I want to treat myself to these vacations. Have a look for inspiration for your own Holiday Wishlists.
- Blue Reflectors – Everywhere I look these days, I spot someone wearing a pair of reflectors. And since it’s sunny enough for one’s sunglasses to be put to good use, I think I need to buy a new pair asap. I have a feeling it’s going to be blue reflectors! They’ll look great with casual outfits.
- POM POM Sandals – The boho-diva in me is quite active these days and I need to get my hands on some pom pom sandals. You know, the kind that have little fur/wool/rubber pom poms on them? They come in both ethnic and western styles and I need to decide which I’d prefer. Some help, please?
- Printed Shoes – I was going through my shoe-closet when I realized that it is full of mostly classic styles and colours. I want to stock up on more striking, bold footwear as well, especially for semi-formal wear. So I might pick up something from Jones Shoe Collection – they have a good collection of floral pumps!
- Wheeled Carry On Case – If one is travelling, there’s nothing more convenient than a wheeled carry on case. I have a few of course, but now I want something new. Perhaps in some pretty colour like pink or red. Don’t you just love it when people have interesting, colourful luggage?
- A Floppy Hat – Beach bags and hats are a match made in heaven. And I just realized that my mind is obsessed with the idea of a beach vacation! Whether I go on one or not is another thing, but a floppy hat will surely wind its way into my closet. Maybe I’ll get a lacy vintage hat – oh, that sounds so good!
These are the things I really want to buy for the holidays and not on the holidays.
What about you? Share your suggestions on how I could improve this list!