- Before I created FashionForRoyals, I was a marketer for over ten years. I’ve launched several small companies, and helped them grow into world-class brands.
- I suffer from an extreme sense of wanderlust and I have no regrets about it! In particular, I really enjoy discovering off-the-grid places.
- As it happens, I have lived in many different cities across India and the United Kingdom, including Mumbai, Jaipur, Gurgaon and Coventry.
- I am an incurable coffee addict. In fact, I fiercely believe that great ideas usually start with a steaming cup of joe!
- Bold lip colours are my favourite way to make a powerful beauty statement. Burgundy and mauve are my top choices. Always.
- I have studied styling in London. Apart from being a fashion and lifestyle blogger, I also double-up as a stylist and image consultant.
- My creativity extends beyond fashion and beauty, too. I thoroughly enjoy the process of cooking – playing around with flavours to create something delicious…and then eating it!
- I’m a working mother. My son is almost three years old now and he truly is the light of my life!
- I often get asked about the camera that I use to shoot my photographs. It’s the Nikon D5100, ladies.
- My favourite television shows are currently Pretty Little Liars, Castle, Suits and Prison Break…but my top picks are constantly changing.