Here is another post in the series of What’s in my Make-up bag these days.
I missed the one for Feb as I was travelling and pre occupied with all the London Fashion Week Posts. I hope you enjoyed those, in case you missed those here is link to all the current posts for London Fashion Week AW 2016.
So coming back to this month’s make-up bag contents, as You can I am carrying a bright now pink Dior Clutch which is one of my prized possessions these days *wink* *wink*
Now the main contents of the bag, honestly these products are some of my favourite for long long time.
- Urban Decay Naked Blush Pallete – Whats not to like, I get a bronzer, blusher and highlighter all in one, and if you have read my review post of this product you will know I never use it without my Urban Decay Brush
- Revlon Ultra HD Lip Laquer – HD Garnet- Great Colour to quickly add brightness to face any time of the day, long staying power and since it’s like a matt gloss it also keeps my lips nourished, and as the name suggests it has lovely High Def finish.
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara – I got one their miniatures and since its tiny I can easily carry it and save space as well. Great for a quick pick me up for my eyes and face!
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector – Great to make sure my lips are nourished and not chapped through the day, with time I have realised once should never ever go without making sure that their lips are soft and supple and I love the sweet taste as well, very rare to find in lip balms but I love it.
- Mac Prep + Prime Powder – One of the best translucent pressed powder from MAC controls shines and excess oil and makes your make up look flawless whatever the time of day
- Benefit Magic Ink Mascara – Hands down – My favourite mascara and I promise to review this ASAP, but I have been using this particular one since 2011 and I cant even remember how many bottles I have bought, love the colour, coverage and also the brush applicator which is my favourite part.
Hope you all love reading these posts from me and do comment below if you have any make-up or beauty questions and I promise to answer them personally.