Trends and fashion keeps changing multiple times each year. Sometimes it gets tricky to keep up. But we’ve got you covered for this spring summer 2017 key accessories trend. This spring summer is all about experimenting and having fun, especially when it comes to accessories. From big chunky earrings to eccentric headbands, when it comes to accessories for spring 2017 it’s either go big or go home. There are a few key pieces this season which are a must have for every wardrobe.
- Satchel Bag: When it comes to satchel bags ditch the simple solid coloured bag with a gold chain. Go for hippie prints or tassels. Micro bags are also in this season. If you don’t like to carry a big bag then go for an embellished micro bag.
- Floral headband: There is something about flowers and spring. One is incomplete without the other. So a floral headband is a must in your spring collection. The floral headbands are elegant, ultra feminine and make for a great statement piece. Plus it looks so cute on everyone. You can even wear it for a music concert or Sunday brunch with your friends. It has a very boho, beachy and relaxed vibe.
- Glasses: Summer is incomplete without your sunglasses. If you are going for a boho look opt for round frames like John Lennon. Colourful aviators and quirky glasses are in this season.
- Strappy Sandals: Stilettos, boots and flip flops are not practical for everyday. Boots are more of winter wear, I prefer wearing stilettos for work or party and flip flops are very beachy. So invest in a pair of comfy strappy sandals. They look great with a skirt, a maxi or a mini dress, shorts and even your jeans and top. You can go for basic colours like black or brown, but do have one or two pairs in some trendy colour like silver, gold or pink.
- Boho Jewelry: It’s time to get your inner boho diva out! Buy some colourful chunky jewellery and beaded necklaces. They look great when paired with a maxi outfit or even a loose blouse and jeans.
- Boho Bags: Bohemian is all about freedom, femininity, colors and style. There are different types of boho bags you can invest in based on your style. Tassels are still in this season, if you love the trend then pick out a fringed bucket bag. If you prefer tote bags then go for a colourful printed cotton or jute bag. If you want to go bold this season then go for a printed bag with embellishments like pom-poms or mirrors to stand out. Let the bag be the star of the outfit by pairing it with a plain white dress or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Scarf: Evenings can get a bit chilly even in spring. A vibrant colourful scarf will keep you warm and at the same time make your casual outfit standout. When it comes to scarves the ways in which you can pair them are unimaginable. You can even use a scarf as a cool headband.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to get your wardrobe spring-ready!