Love looking your best, but have no time to keep up with new, fab beauty & fashion mantras? Here’s the Top 10 tips that’ll help you look your best and take care of your outfit style!
For Your Accessories
- Never go completely bare in terms of accessories, even if you are a minimalist. Add character to your outfit by adding a unique touch with some trinket.
- Cocktails rings and statement neckpieces are always in vogue. Stock up on a few and whip them out whenever in need of some quick glam.
- Hair accessories such as clips, beads and chains are wonderful for those days when you don’t want to wear any jewellery.
- Belts are the most underrated accessory – they can completely transform the look of an outfit. Consider wearing belts with one-piece outfits such as dresses, jumpsuits, etc.
- When purchasing a clutch or handbag, always go for a size that complements the purpose – compact bags work best for occasion-wear and mid-to-huge sized bags are great for daily use.
- If you want a particular accessory to stand out, wear it with a black outfit – such apparel naturally foregrounds accessories.
- When wearing a neckpiece, make sure it complements the neckline of your outfit. For instance, a short chain and pendant wouldn’t look good with a boat-neck top/dress.
- Rose gold accessories have a young, feminine vibe, so if you want a more delicate look, go for the rose gold ones.
- Do not over-accessorise, unless you are going for the boho-chic look. Piling on all your bangles, beads, rings and necklaces isn’t a good idea, no matter how simple your outfit is.
- Keep refreshing your stash of accessories – accessory trends are the simplest and least expensive to keep up with.