Pollution, stress and irregular sleep often cause us to misplace our natural glow, and result in dull, tired skin. Wash it all away with some home remedies that will result in skin that speaks for itself.
Containing high levels of lycopene, and anti-free radicals, tomatoes can work wonders on all skin types.
- Rubbing tomato slices against skin can combat spotting, and result in clear, unblemished skin.
- Mash half a tomato and apply the pulp to your face to defeat acne with vitamin A and C.
Full of enzymes and citric acid, lemon finds its way into several home remedies for clear skin. While using lemon one must wash it off before exposing skin to sunlight.
- Lemon juice along with glycerin is a very effective face pack for glowing skin.
- A scrub made of lemon juice, sugar and water can help remove dead cells to reveal clear skin.
A sure way to remedy most skin problems, castor oil is commonly found in Indian households. A powerhouse of benefits, incorporate castor oil into your skincare routine for glowing skin.
- Steam your skin and follow it up by massaging some castor oil on your face. It is bound to completely hydrate skin cells, and detoxify the clogged pores by seeping deep inside. Add a few drops of lavender oil to amplify the results.
- Treat dry patches on your skin by using equal parts of coconut oil and castor oil
Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth)
Containing several minerals, Multani mitti is a type of clay that is often used in herbal remedies in India.
- Mixture of Multani mitti, lemon juice and coconut oil is a great home remedy for glowing skin.
- To combat dry skin, combine Multani mitti with whole milk and apply as a face mask.
All the more reason to continue drinking your favorite cuppa, coffee grounds are an essential ingredient in home remedies for glowing skin. Just brew and drink some, and use the leftover grounds for treating common skin ailments.
- Say goodbye to the cellulite and patches by using a paste of coffee grounds and olive oil which exfoliate the skin.
- Now look fresh despite everything – use coffee to treat puffy eyes. Whether you have got enough sleep or not, always look your best by using caffeine to lift those eyes.
So the next time you cook, try these tips for glowing skin that you have always wished for!
Sponsored Post: Find more effective and easy skin care tips at www.rewardme.in