I have been going through my makeup kit and all the reviews I have posted here so I can decide what my favourite products from 2015 are. Trust me, it has not been easy, but finally, I’ve made up my mind! So, here is a list of all the products which have ranked very highly in my beauty cupboard in the past one year.
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette – I use it almost every day, especially the neutral shades. It has also come in handy during the winter wedding season; the shades perfectly matched my gold-toned ethnic outfits. I’m now thinking of investing in a second Naked palette and maybe it’s a little late to get hooked to it but here I am now!
- Garnier Miceller Water – Garnier’s Micellar Water has proved to be quite handy. While reviewing it I wasn’t sure I’d repurchase it for it wasn’t effective on eye makeup. But since it clears all other products from the face in just about one swipe, I’m slowly realizing it really cuts down on after-party skincare time.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation – This was a great discovery and investment this year. It gives such lovely, undetectable coverage, and that too with sun protection! I’m not sure I will ever leave it, but since it can get drying sometimes, I’ll have to come up with ways to fix that in the winter months.
- Sultry Sulfurese Revlon – Oh, what a pretty, pretty shade of pink this is! This is literally my go-to lip product because it works for everything – regular office-wear, casual outings and even for a party look.
- Chanel No5 Perfume – My favourite perfume ever, it is subtle but powerfully alluring; just like me! You can gift this to me any day and make me oh-so-happy!
- Clarins Hydraquench Cream SPF 15 – This has been my favourite cream for a while now. It gets absorbed into my skin instantly and both hydrates and nourishes it. And best part is, it comes with SPF!
- L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer – I feel primers are a must for my skin and this L’Oreal product is a multi-purpose wonder. It ensures luminous, highlighted face contours, gives a dewy finish and allows foundation to simply glide on.
- The Body Shop Brazil Nut Dry Oil – This is a magical product that has worked wonders on my face, hair and skin. I don’t know what I’d have done without it during the chilly times of winter 2015. The lovely smell is a bonus!
- Clarins SPF50+ Sunscreen – I take my sun protection very seriously and I have to say, this Clarins product was quite a good buy. A little expensive may be, but it does what it promises so I’m not complaining.
- L’Oreal Professional Mythic Oil – Oh what would I do without this? As a finishing product, this works as a lifeline for my long locks keeping them manageable, frizz-free and tame! This will probably remain a constant in my beauty kit.
Hope you all have enjoyed my round and the review posts so far. 2016 should definitely bring some more goodies as we progress further.
Send me your comments and questions below and I will personally answer them for you ASAP.