Here is a Lust List for all of you to feast your eyes on. I made this yesterday when I was planning my next stopping trip. Yes, I do that. You see, I love shopping and I love lists, so sometime I do a little bit of research and form a list of the things that I am seeking and why. It’s quite a nice way to shop I guess, keeps me organized at least.
So here’s what’s on my current Lust List for Valentine’s Day.
- Peep Toe Grey Boots – Love the grey and the styling of these boots. Let’s see if I finally go in for the same style or something slightly different. But I am sure I am getting a pair of such grey beauties. They work really well for the Spring Weather. The heel might be a tad bit too high for me though.
- Too Faced Melted Lip Colours – I last tried one of the Too Faced Melted Lip Colours almost 2 years ago but never ended up buying it. Maybe because I haven’t been able to find a counter where I can swatch the colours and see. The one I did try was a great colour and despite being in liquid form, gave a lovely matte finish.
- Knuckle Finger Rings – One of the latest fashion trends I am getting hooked to! You can choose from chunky ones to tiny ones depending on what suits your outfit or personality. It’s hard to go wrong with these.
- Radley Handbag – We all love handbags. I am actually yet to come across a fashion savvy person who doesn’t love them. After all, this one accessory plays a key role in how the whole outfit comes together. And since I am a big fan of the Radley pale pink handbag range that came out this season, this just had to feature on my Lust List!
- Floral Headband – Well, it’s going to be Valentine’s season very soon and I am quite the romantic soul. Dying to try one of these headbands soon, maybe at a summer wedding! *wink* *wink*
Hope you enjoyed my Lust List. Can’t wait to hear about what’s on yours!