As promised I am decoding my look of the day for last week’s London Fashion eek.
I was wearing a monochrome outfit, and here is the link to the outfit of the day post if you are interested. I wanted to keep the makeup subdued to complement the outfit, but still have a radiant glow . Hence, I concentrated mainly on the eyes and skin coverage. For the eyes, I used a bluish silver eye shadow from my Naked pallete and paired it with a pink lipstick!
Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to leave your comments below!Products used for this look :
1. Mac Strobe Cream
2. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15
3. Mac Prep+Prime Compressed Powder
4. Mac Groundwork Paint Pot
5. Loreal Super Liner Gel Inteza in Black
6. Naked Urban Decay Eyeshadow Pallete (Creep & Gunmetal)
7. Mac All that Glitters Eyeshadow
8. Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Mascara
9. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry
10. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum
How to create this look:
– I started by priming my eyes with Mac Groundwork Paint Pot and used Mac strobe cream across my face as primer.
– Next I applied a wash of Naked’s Urban Decay Gunmetal eye shadow all over my lids. This colour is just so rich and beautiful, it doesn’t need a lot of work or too many more accents to make it work.
– Using a fluffy eye shadow brush, I blended out this with the Creep eye shadow to create an even gradient in the crease and outer corner.
– To highlight the inner corner and brow-bone, I used MAC All that Glitters eye shadow.
– I tight-lined my eyes with the Loreal Super Liner Gel Inteza in Black and applied the same thickly along the upper lash line.
– I finished up the eyes with mascara, of course.
– On the face I applied Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in SPF 15 as it would also provide me with sun protection while out & about in the daytime. I blended the shine with Mac Prep+Prime Compressed Powder.
– On the cheeks I applied Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in soft plum.
– And finally, I finished the look with Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Sultry Sulfurese.
Comment below if you want me to post any specific look!