Many girls keep complaining that they are using expensive products for their hair, but still hair looks dull and lifeless. The thing is not just products are going to do you any favor, you need to add vitamin, lean proteins and iron rich food to your diet so that your hair gets healthier from inside. You also need to make exercise a regular habit, workout at least 30 minutes a day and try to avoid carbonated drinks all together for healthier hair. So here are some important diet tips for healthier hair.
- Eat whole grains at least a little bit every day, there are some young girls who avoid grains all together because they think it will make them fat, but whole grain is important for good hair, so it should be part of your diet.
- You should take at least 6 portions of fruits and vegetables daily for the essential vitamins. Take seasonal fruits and avoid the canned ones. Also try to eat the vegetables as raw as possible or boiled, do not add too much salt, oil, or spice.
- If you suffer from extreme hair loss then you can try to go for protein rich diets for sometimes, it prevents the hair loss. Try eating eggs, fish or skin free chicken every day.
- Take dry fruits, nuts, flex seeds as snacks and oats with milk as a breakfast.
- Omega 3 and Vitamin C make your hair shiny, so take Oranges, avocadoes, fish, tomatoes daily.
- Avoid fad diets, it causes hair loss.
- Give up smoking, it is neither good for your hair or heart.
- Stress is bad for your hair, try yoga and meditation on an empty stomach.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
Follow these steps and you will have healthy hair day by day.